Why Consignment 1st...when I NEED IT SOLD®?
20+ years successes
Clean, safe convenient locations
Constant advertising on T.V., yellow pages, newspapers, direct mail, featured on HGTV, E and BRAVO
All items bar coded for accuracy
Large enough to handle all of your needs
Pickup service available*
Major credit cards accepted (to increase purchase power for YOUR items)
Attract thousands of buyers per week
Sell 90% of consigned items within 90 days**
Instant gratification...See it! Buy it! Take it Home.
If you're considering options other than Consignment 1st please consider these things first...
• Does the customer have money on the day of your sale?
• Can he locate the address if he shows at all?
• How valuable is your time?
• Have they sold "millions" of items like Consignment 1st has?
• Will weather be a factor?
• Do you really enjoy arguing/haggling?
• How long have they been in business?
How do I get my items to you? -We have three easy ways to do that.
• Drop In: Anyone may bring us up to 25 items any Tues.-Wed.-Thurs. between the hours of 10:00 - 6:00 for us
to evaluate. No appt. is needed. We will price your items before you leave.
• By Appt: If our "drop-in" hours don't fit your schedule we may be able to work by appt. on Mon.-Fri. or Sat.
• Pickup*: We may pick up your items from your home/business for a predetermined fee. (The fee is deducted
from your proceeds after your items sell.) *Restrictions on Pickups Do Apply.
Other Q & A's ?
• How much do I get? You receive 60% of the consigned price for items valued $45 or more and 50% for items of lesser value.
• How long do you keep my items on consignment? 90 days
• Why so short a time? We average selling over 90% of items in 90-day period.
• What happens if my item is broken? You're paid, just as if it sold. We self-insure our items.
• What happens to any unsold items after 90 days? Any item valued at $10.00 or more may be picked up
between the 91st-97th day of your contract. Items of lesser value may be donated to a local charity. You may
have a receipt if you wish. Occasionally your item may be re-consigned for another period.
• Do you have a market for "my type of items"? Probably yes. We sold used items for as much at $8,000,
antiques for as much as $4,000 but we're intentionally eclectic by design.
• Items need to be clean/polished...ready to sell
• E-mail photos for an evaluation prior to bringing large pieces.
• Give any information good or bad that might influence pricing. i.e.: "This crystal is Waterford" or "although
barely noticeable, the leg has been repaired."
Remember...we're on the same team.
*Restrictions Apply *